Friday, September 6, 2013

Coming Back

It's a tough blog to keep down.

A lot of my friends and Twitter buddies have contacted me over the months, since I published what I thought would be the last post on Beer O'Clock, telling me how much they liked the blog and were sorry to see it go. Some asked me to reconsider shutting it down.

I have posted a couple of beer reviews on my other blog, The Brown Knowser, but sometimes I have a few beers that I want to share and I don't want to limit myself to once a week, or once every couple of weeks.

I want to feel that I can post a beer review whenever the mood strikes me. And I don't want to use Brown Knowser real estate to do it.

And so, Beer O'Clock is coming back, starting Monday, September 9, with two reviews from some fabulous Québec brews. Later in the week, I'll post a long-overdue review of a great BC brewery that offers what I consider to be my favourite brew of the summer.

Stay tuned.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment